At Volvo Cars, everything we do starts with people. We understand people. We protect what’s important to them
and want to make them feel special. We embrace our role in society and recognise our commitment towards the
environment. We innovate to make peoples’ lives better and less complicated. This human-centric focus is what
makes us different from all other car companies.
To be the world’s most progressive and desired premium car brand.
To make life less complicated for people, while strengthening our commitment to safety, quality and the
Just as understanding where we’ve come from is crucial to understanding what we do next, it’s important to
look at the industry predictions too. From urbanisation, to economic impacts, to segment trends, to autonomous
driving and electrification with time being a common issue for all. Volvo Cars include all of these on their
agenda for the future.
When you partner with Volvo Cars, you can be confident that you are working with a well-resourced, stable and
growing company that has a global footprint, a rock-solid reputation and a clear strategy for success in a
changing environment. The full effects of a US$ 11billion (SEK 75 billion), four year transformation plan of
both the company and the brand are starting to bear fruit. We have new powertrains, manufacturing facilities,
safety innovations, technologies, and a portfolio of models including the new 90 series models with a further
expanding model programme to come.
- XC90 - SUV Segment from 149 g/km CO₂ and Plug-in Hybrid from 49 g/km CO₂
- XC60 - SUV S Segment from 117 g/km CO₂
- New V90 - DE Segment from 119 g/km CO₂
- V60 - CD Segment from 104 g/km CO₂ and Plug-in Hybrid from 48 g/km CO₂
- V40 - C Segment from 94 g/km CO₂
- New V90 CROSS COUNTRY - DE Segment from 139 g/km CO₂
- V60 CROSS COUNTRY - CD Segment from 111 g/km CO₂
- V40 CROSS COUNTRY - C Segment from 102 g/km CO₂
- New S90 - DE Segment from 116 g/km CO₂
- S60 - CD Segment from 102 g/km CO₂
Volvo cars are built in four countries. Our biggest factories are in Torslanda, Sweden, and Ghent, Belgium. A
smaller assembly factory operates in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We opened factories in Daqing and Chengdu, China,
in 2013, and in Zhangjiakou, China, in 2015. In 2018, a new factory will be opened in Charleston, USA. And we
have over 2,300 retailers in 100 countries.
- There’s a Volvo car to meet the unique needs, wants and personality of each of your business drivers,
from the premium V40 hatchback to our flagship XC90 luxury SUV. Our range of cost-efficient cars is built
with premium quality materials and includes high-performance plug-in hybrids and sophisticated
semi-autonomous drive technology. And we are adding new models to the range, especially in the compact
segment, over the coming years.
- Volvo Cars’ active safety technology delivers financial benefits to your business through lower
insurance premiums, lower repair costs and less time lost through injury. Volvo Cars is the acknowledged
world leader in safety, driven by our vision that by 2020 no one will be killed or injured in a new Volvo
- Your drivers can travel further for less, without compromising performance or driving pleasure, thanks
to Volvo Cars’ award-winning Drive-E powertrains. By focusing on improving efficiency, we are able to
deliver powerful engines with outstanding fuel economy and low emissions. Volvo Cars’ ambitious
electrification strategy commits us to further innovation and improvement in the delivery of
high-performance, low-emission driving.
- Offering the quality and safety of Volvo Cars in your company car list can increase your ability to
attract and retain high-calibre talent. Company cars can be an important component of employee incentive
programmes. Surveys have shown that up to 60% of company car drivers would only move to a job that offered a
car of similar value to the one they currently have.
- Volvo cars deliver a highly competitive Total Cost of Ownership to your business, in all segments across
the range, with reasonable running costs, potential insurance savings and high residual values.
- We make buying and owning Volvo cars simple, easy and enjoyable for the business as well as the driver.
Our service offering includes a dedicated account manager, whatever the size of your business;
business-friendly finance packages; informative and insightful fleet information resources, and innovative
mobile apps such as Volvo On Call and our soon-to-be-released shareable car key app.
Volvo Car Business Centre – talk to us about your fleet needs.
About this app